To Our Valued Customers:
Griswold Plumbing Services is committed to providing customers and partners with the highest level of service and support while maintaining the safest work environment for employees. As information becomes available and detailed guidance emerges regarding the COVID-19 outbreak, we are taking this opportunity to inform you of the steps we have made for providing continued service and support to customers.
- Griswold Plumbing Services’ technicians will continue to perform service and repairs (if permissible) while taking necessary precautions to protect themselves and customers.
- As opposed to meeting with customers and prospects in person, Griswold Plumbing Services’ personnel will be leveraging alternative methods of communication to conduct business when appropriate.
- Griswold Plumbing Services’ is enacting a work-from-home protocol for support personnel to limit the potential of person-to-person illness transfer within our facilities.
- We are maintaining an employee presence at our main office, however, nonemployee access is being limited.
- Additional office cleaning protocols are in place to minimize potential exposure.
- Griswold Plumbing Services has multiple service vehicles operating in Connecticut that can provide service to areas that are geographically quarantined.
- Griswold Plumbing Services is closely monitoring the events as they unfold to limit any disruption in service.
We fully understand the critical needs of our customers. We will continue to be proactive, closely monitor the situation and adjust our plan accordingly. We will do everything in our power to maintain the level of service that our customers rely on from Griswold Plumbing Services. To all of our customers, suppliers and colleagues, we wish you continued good health as we navigate the impacts of this world crisis.
Griswold Plumbing Services